Skip to content
How to use your TwirlCurl
- Choose your desired temperature and curling timer.
- Hold the TwirlCurl vertically with the digital control side facing your head.
- Take a ¾” to 1” section of hair and insert it into the opening of the curl chamber in a 90° angle.
- Insert sectioned hair into the curling chamber.
- Press and continuously hold the arrow button in the desired direction to curl the hair. The hair strand will be automatically curled into the chamber and the rotating will stop.
- You will hear 4 beeps once the curl is set.
- Remove the tool gently from the hair
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.